We're happy you've decided to further your walk with Jesus; in knowing Him, following Him, and learning of Him through a small group study called LIFE GROUPS. LIFE GROUPS are groups of six to twelve people sharing life's lessons and learning more about Jesus through His Word, the Bible.
LIFE GROUPS meet at 9:00 and 10:30 AM on Sunday mornings, unless otherwise specified. There are many to choose from. Try out one, or a few. See where you feel comfortable, settle in, and enjoy the fellowship of like-minded believers in Christ.
CURRENT LIFE GROUPS BY DAY & TIME
Sundays, 8:00 AM
- Adult Bible Study, Dr. Dustin Stockstill - East Hall of the Family Life Center.
Sundays, 9:00 AM
- Open Door
, Roger Jenkins - An adult men’s group who enjoy coming together on Sunday mornings to discuss deep, biblical truths. Ages 20 - 60. Group meets in the Gym.
- Adults, Ben Raney - A life group of couples and single adults of ages 40+ designed to strengthen your daily walk with Christ. Family Life Center.
- Crystal’s Cool Cats, Crystal Edgerton - A diverse group of ladies ranging in age from 26 - 70. Each brings a past and unique life story, but they come together to fellowship and to love the broken into a stronger relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Daughters of the King, Brigette Hyde - A very close group of ladies, ages 20 - 50's, involved in each other’s lives and who love to study Scripture together. They meet on the 2nd floor of the Family Life Center.
- Adult Bible Study, Jeff McCon - This coed adults group meets on the 2nd floor of the Family Life Center.
- Mature Ladies Bible Study,
Pat Burrow - Learning about and serving Jesus with the hearts of Mary & Martha (M & M's). Ages 50+ meet in the foyer of the Main Sanctuary, Northwest Room.
- Coed Singles, Diane LaBorde - Ages 30+ meet for Bible study in the Northeast Room of the Main Sanctuary foyer.
- College and Careers, Josh & Melissa Thomas - A group of young adults around the ages of 18 - 25 who meet weekly to discuss Scripture in depth, seeking the truth and its implications in life. Begins at 9:15 AM.
Sundays, 10:30 AM
- Chatty Christian Chicks, Sabrina Hebert - A friendly group of adult ladies, ages 40 - 60's, who desire to love and serve others. Group meets on the first floor East Hall of the Family Life Center.
- Ambassadors of Christ, Hank Hebert - A group of men of all ages who love Sunday morning fellowship and sharing the Gospel. East Hall of the Family Life Center.
- Friends 2 - Open to all adults. Group meets in the Family Life Center, Room 105.
- Ladies 50+, Pat Fuscia - This ladies' group meets in the Northwest Room of the Main Sanctuary foyer.
Sundays, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Student Life Group & Youth Night (During the school season), Caleb Miller - Seventh thru 12th grades meet in the Gym.
Mondays, 6:30 PM
- Coed (all ages), Dr. Dustin Stockstill - Family Life Center, East Hall.
Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Friends 1 - Open to all adults. Meets in the Family Life Center, Room 105.
Thursdays, 6:30 PM
- Coed Adult Bible Study, Freddie Olmstead - This group meets at the home of the Olmstead's.