We're happy you've decided to further your walk with Jesus; in knowing Him, following Him, and learning of Him through a small group study called LIFE GROUPS. LIFE GROUPS are groups of six to twelve people sharing life's lessons and learning more about Jesus through His Word, the Bible.
LIFE GROUPS meet at 9:00 and 10:30 AM on Sunday mornings, unless otherwise specified. There are many to choose from. Try out one, or a few. See where you feel comfortable, settle in, and enjoy the fellowship of like-minded believers in Christ.
CURRENT LIFE GROUPS BY DAY & TIMES
Sundays, 8:00 AM
- Adult Bible Study, Dr. Dustin Stockstill
Sundays, 9:00 AM
- Open Door
, Roger Jenkins - An adult men’s group who enjoy coming together on Sunday mornings to discuss deep, biblical truths.
- Broken Crayons, Ben Raney - A life group of couples and single adults of all ages designed to strengthen you in your daily walk with Christ.
- Crystal’s Cool Cats, Crystal Edgerton - A diverse group of ladies ranging in age from 26 - 70. Each brings a past and unique life story, but they come together to fellowship and to love the broken into a stronger relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Daughters of the King, Brigette Hyde - A very close group of ladies involved in each other’s lives and who love to study Scripture together.
- Adult Bible Study, Jeff McCon
- Adult Men's Bible Study, Jesse Hyde
- Mature Ladies Bible Study, Pat Burrow
Sundays, 10:30 AM
- M & M's Ladies Bible Study, Janice Hyde - Learning about and serving Jesus with the hearts of Mary & Martha (M & M's)
- Chatty Christian Chicks, Sabrina Hebert - A friendly group of adult ladies who desire to love and serve others.
- Ambassadors of Christ, Hank Hebert - A group of men of all ages who love Sunday morning fellowship and sharing the Gospel.
Sundays, 7:00 PM
- College and Careers, Caleb and Gabby Mire - A group of young adults around the ages of 18 - 25 who meet weekly to discuss Scripture in depth, seeking the truth and its implications in life.
Mondays, 6:00 PM
- Youth Night (During the school season), Caleb Miller
Thursdays, 6:30 PM
- Adult Bible Study, Freddie Olmstead