Bedico Baptist Church reopened on May 24, 2020 during Phase 1. We restarted our 9:00 am and 10:30 am worship services. We also provide a midweek Bible study on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm. Bedico Baptist Church is following the latest guidelines recommended by local, state and national authorities. We are currently in Phase 3. The following guide provides the guidelines we adhered to for Phase I.
• During Phase 1 of the reopening, we did not have Preschool or Children’s Activities. We ask that you bring your family to church with you and experience church together.
• State guidelines required us to have no more than 25% of our capacity during any one service. We were limited to 100 in attendance plus 25 staff and workers. We provided three services so that everyone can come to church.
• If you are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19 such as but not limited to fever, cough, etc...we ask that you remain at home and watch the livestream at 10:30 am.
• Bedico will continue to livestream the 10:30 am service each week. Sermon guides and Life Group guides will continue to be posted on the BBC App.
• We encourage you to use online giving if you are able. It will eliminate a contact point for giving for possible exposure to coronavirus.
• All staff and worship service volunteers were required to wear a mask during Phase 1.
• We encourage you to take every precaution for your wellbeing. We have provided hand sanitizer at the entrances, but we encourage you take whatever steps you deem necessary for your health and wellness.
• Doors to the worship center will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the service. We encourage you to maintain social distancing (6 ft) throughout your time on campus. Please remain in your cars until the doors open.
• The front doors to the Worship Center will be the only entry point into the building. The back doors will be the only exit points from the building except in the case of an emergency.
• Please maintain proper social distancing and refrain from physical contact such as handshakes and hugs.
• Please remember to take everything you brought into the building out of the building.
• The foyer is pass through only. Please to do not congregate in the foyer.
• The foyer restrooms will be the only ones available during Phase 1. Also the water fountain will not be available.
• We will have offering boxes if want to give your offering at worship. Two boxes will be at the entrance and two will be at the exits.
• To lessen contact between everyone, the greeters will not be shaking hands, handing out bulletins, or giving out mints.
• Seating will be every other row from front to back. Immediate family members may sit as a group, but six feet (about 3 chairs) will need to be between family groups or individuals.
• When exiting the worship center, please use the doors to the left and right of the stage.
• We do not want you to rush off, but in order to prepare for the next worship service, we will need everyone to exit the worship center in a timely matter. The worship center has to be sanitized after each service.
• Cleaning Team – after each service, the buildings have to be sanitized. We will provide all necessary items for cleaning. Volunteers will need to provide their own masks. Team training will be Sunday, May 17 after the Sunday livestream. All volunteers are encouraged to attend the livestream.
• Greeter Team – we will need four door greeters at each service as well as five greeters in the worship center to assist with seating. Team training will be Sunday, May 17 after the Sunday livestream. All volunteers are encouraged to attend the livestream.
• Livestream Production Team – we are also looking for individuals to manage the livestream during the 10:30 am worship service. If you are interested, please see Bro. Dustin or a Worship Service Production Team member.
• To sign-up for the teams, please visit the BBC App, BBC website, or check your email. You will find a link to Sign-up Genius where you can choose a Sunday to participate in the cleaning.
Life Group Meeting Guidelines
1. You may meet in homes during the week. Please practice safe distancing and other protocols. Day and time is your prerogative. Please do not schedule times that conflict with the worship services.
2. Church based meetings at designated times and spaces under the condition that your group clean and sanitize after (and possibly before) meetings. Request or reserve a day and time.
3. Hybrid group meeting. Designated “Zoom Rooms” will be set up with TV and computer so that groups can meet simultaneously on campus and virtually with families or individuals who prefer to practice the stay at home procedures. You must reserve the day and time.
Contact Randy Stone if you need assistance.