Family & Other Events
There are many Family Events, Youth and Adult Trips, Community Outreaches, and more throughout the year. See CALENDAR for the latest.
FEBRUARY 9, 2018
NIGHT TO SHINE will be a memorable night for special needs individuals (ages 14 and older) to dress up, interact with others, and SHINE! Please share with those that have a family member that might like to participate. There are many events taking place on the same night in an area near you. REGISTER HERE!
Not familiar with "Night to Shine"? Click here for more details.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR "Night to Shine". Lend a hand in making it a memorable night. CLICK HERE to Volunteer.
Overview of Our Weekly Schedule
- 9:00 AM - Traditional Worship Service
- 9:00 AM - Life Groups, Kids' Bible Study, Youth Group, Nursery
- 10:30 AM - Celebration Worship Service
- 10:30 AM - Life Groups, Kids' Worship Service, Nursery
- 6 - 8:00 PM - Youth Night (during the school year)
- 5:00 PM - Cafe' Cafe' Fellowship Meal (during the school year)
- 6:00 PM - Kids' Bible Study (during the school year)
- 6:00 PM - Adult Bible Study in Main Sanctuary
Bedico Baptist Church exists to glorify God by reaching people with Gospel of Jesus Christ, by leading them to faithfully and fruitfully follow Him on the Journey of a Lifetime. Our goal is to equip and encourage you and your family to become all that God intends you to be!